Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Fashion // Port Douglas Wardrobe Wish-List

2 more sleeps till we head off for a long weekend to Port Douglas and I can't wait. 

I plan to sleep in late, swim in the pool, read books and soak up some serious rays. All in the name of relaxation.

The weather in Melbourne hasn't quite warmed up to the highs of Port Douglas so I've had to dig out my summer essentials... and they are seriously lacking! 

So I've put together my wardrobe wish-list... if only I had the time and the endless pennies to buy them all!











I think those items would cover me for my 4 day trip...just!



3 comments:

  1. Love this all! Great taste sister! I have been luring after a Triangl bikini for a while...may have to pull the tigger before the Caribbean season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE them too. I think it's got to be done, just choosing which colour combo is the question ;)

      Delete