Friday, 31 October 2014

Fashion // Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival

A couple of weekends ago I was very lucky to be invited to the Caulfield Cup. Even though I've been in Melbourne for over 4 years now I've never really experienced the races, and definitely not with a pass for the Medallion Club (real glass not plastic!) Thank you Bojana.























I can't describe the buzz that surrounds Spring Racing Carnival. Even though in 
the UK we have wonderful racing venues and racing events, it just seems to take over every aspect of Melbourne - they don't call The Melbourne Cup the race that stops the Nation for nothing.

Fashion is one aspect that plays a huge part in this coming week.
Derby Day (Sat 1st) has a strict Black & White dress code. Whereas Melbourne Cup Day (Tue 4th) encourages you to embrace your personal style with colour being key. Oaks Day (Wed 6th) is all about dressing to your show your feminine side and finally Stakes Day (Sat 8th) is one for the family. 

Even though I won't be there in person, if I could be this is what I'd love to be wearing. Championing Australian designers, I hope the below inspires your racing attire. 









Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you win big.


No comments:

Post a Comment