Well not this year!! I am planning ahead and going to buy some beautiful flats to ease me into Spring, that I will continue to enjoy during the Summer and which will still be suitable for Autumn. Result!
Umm very wishful thinking on my behalf but if I can purchase even 2 or 3 of these beauties I reckon I'll be doing well and the hubby won't have to hear the dreaded sentence "but I don't have any shoes..."!! ;)
Mason sneaker // Kate Spade New York Glinda //Adriana flat
English wharf flats // Tilly pointed flat // Endora denim red canvas flat // Tulpen flats
Rachel Comey Novak Oxfords // Pointed ballerinas with bow
Yosi Samra loafers // Soft slipper // Doll face tan leopard
Pointed t-strap flat // Sperry top sider Sabrina flat // Seaside lace-up cut-out shoe
Monument tassel loafer // Gatinha flat
English wharf flats // Tilly pointed flat // Endora denim red canvas flat // Tulpen flats
Rachel Comey Novak Oxfords // Pointed ballerinas with bow
Yosi Samra loafers // Soft slipper // Doll face tan leopard
Pointed t-strap flat // Sperry top sider Sabrina flat // Seaside lace-up cut-out shoe
Monument tassel loafer // Gatinha flat

No comments:
Post a Comment