TGIF!! How is it Friday already?! I wanted to post this earlier in the week but any ho, here's what I did last Friday!
At the Exhibition Building in Carlton Gardens last weekend The Finders Keepers Market was back. Over 200 stalls of local artists displaying their designs.
A group of us rocked up on their opening evening and the queue was crazy, snaking all round the gardens and the building. We decided on a glass of vino first before heading back once the crowds had dispersed (which they did just slightly!)
So many beautiful, clever, inspiring artists I could have wandered all night and spent WAY too much money but I was good and kept things in check! But saying that I thought I'd highlight a few of the designers that I am definitely going to invest in, one pay-day in the very near future!
Myrtle & Moss - The Mandarin, Lemon Myrtle & Orange Moisturiser and Body Wash are my favourites.
Birds Nest for Hair - cute pots with cute sayings, a favourite with all our group.
Emily Green - her hanging lights are even more beautiful in real life.
Rowena Martinich & Geoffrey Carran - LOVED this stall, the colour on the plates just popped and this amazing bird, drawn so beautifully.
Sarah Makes These - great colours
Frankie Gusti - beautiful smelling Soy Candles
Gemma Patford - I follow Gemma on Instagram and loved seeing her products up close and personal! They are FAB, so much skill but still so playful.
Bridget Bodenham - the gold makes these feel so decadent, any drink would be a treat served in these.
All the images come from the designers websites, click on their names to explore further.
The next market is on the 17th & 18th of October.....
Happy Weekend and Happy Shopping!












No comments:
Post a Comment